With the launch of Changan Peugeot Shenzhen factory, and the planning of Beiqi Foton manufacturing base, the southern China has formed a vehicle industry cluster, which is as the core of the whole vehicle enterprises such as GAC Group (Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Fiat, Geo), NISSAN, FAW-Volkswagen(Foshan), Changan, Peugeot, Citroen, BYD, Beiqi Foton. Coupled with a large number of automotive electronics companies active in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Huizhou and other cities, a unique automotive industry chain has come into being in the Southern China. Among this process, ADAS, New energy vehicles and Internet of Vehicles is becoming the focus of attention.
Based on southern China fast developed vehicle electronic industry, and closely bounding up with green/intelligent progress of vehicles, the third Southern China Automotive Electronics Summit Forum will invite the automotive electronic enterprises including R&D manager, technologist, buyer, to discuss together about ADAS, new energy vehicles, Internet of Vehicles technical proposal and marketing direction.
• BMS Key Technology research and design;
• Battery, charging and discharging security protection, battery performance and life management;
• New motor & control technology used in the EV of opportunities and challenges;
• Electric and hybrid powertrain control system;
• Vehicle active safety technology: stability, tire pressure monitoring, blind spot monitoring, RVC and anti-theft system;
• Interaction of man-car/driving assistance/driving experience: automatic parking, no-key system, intelligent system;
• Pilotless automobile;
• Internet of Vehicles and intelligent traffic;
• Automobile electronic system of development and testing.
Venue: Hall 2 / 3 / 4 Shenzhen
Convention & Exhibition Center
China Institute of Communications;
China Electronic Component Association;
China Semiconductor Industry Association;